A meme I took from Chas’ site:
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Suave berries for me, Old Spice for Brian, and Johnson & Johnson cucumber melon for Harrison.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No
3. What would you change about your living room? I would make it a lot bigger.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty.
5. What is in your fridge? Apples, romaine lettuce, celery, carrots, water, leftovers.
6. White or wheat bread? wheat
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? The naughty stool, lunch box, and cake decorating supplies, and placemats.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It is plain white. I’m simple. Harrison’s is an under the sea theme — totally cute!
9. How many plants are in your home? Zero.
10. Is your bed made right now? Half of it is; Brian is sleeping in the other half right now.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet.
12. Is your closet organized? Yup.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? It is a maglite, it is black and it takes D batteries.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Plastic because they are bigger and I drink more water during the day that way.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope, I don’t drink iced tea.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Cluttered doesn’t even begin to describe it.
17. Curtains or blinds? Blinds since we are in a stupid rental.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3, two under my head and one between my knees (only when I’m pregnant)
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope, it has be pitch black.
20. How often do you vacuum? twice a week.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard. I am a dentist’s daughter and he would never let me have an electric one.
22. What color is your toothbrush? White and pink.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Nope…no porch, we are in a condo.
24. What is in your oven right now? The racks.
25. Is there anything under your bed? Our crib mattress and the sheets for it.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Laundry.
27. What retro items are in your home? Our kitchen table is old, but it seats 12 people, so it isn’t going anywhere. I also have my Grandmother’s old make-up table.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Not right now. Our computer and office stuff is in the living room/dining room.
29. How many mirrors are in your home? Two, one in each bathroom.
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No.
31. What color are your walls? Standard builder’s white.
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? HELL NO. (I have a strong opinion on that, in case you couldn’t tell.)
33. What does your home smell like right now? Quiznos…mmmmm….
34. Favorite candle scent? Strawberry or raspberry.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Garlic dills!
36. What color is your favorite Bible? It is our family Bible and it is burgandy.
37. Ever been on your roof? Um…I’m in a condo, so nope.
38. Do you own a stereo? Yup, there is one on my dresser, but it isn’t even plugged in.
39. How many TVs do you have? 2, one in our living room and one in our bedroom.
40. How many house phones? 2 cordless ones.
41. Do you have a housekeeper? Yup, her name is Devynn. She isn’t doing a very good job, though 🙂
42. What style do you decorate in? Simple and modern. I like dark browns and blacks with bright accents like lime green.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid colours.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? There are 3.
I’m bored. I’m heading to bed!